» inici   » bloc   » top 50   » novetats   » fòrum   » contacte             :::::::::: CanalNeu.cat :: el fòrum de la neu a Catalunya ::: T'agrada la neu ?

Documento sin título

http://www.cheapnfljerseysdolphins.com/

Per parlar de qualsevol tema referent a la neu.

http://www.cheapnfljerseysdolphins.com/

EntradaAutor: Xiaoyeshi Data: dj. abr. 26, 2018 7:21 am

LONDON Wholesale Dirk Nowitzki Jersey , Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- A call was made Monday for priority to be given to more direct airlinks between Britain's northern England and China.

It follows new research which shows how direct flights between Beijing and Manchester have delivered significant benefits to the north.

The study showed that since 2015, trade and tourism between Britain's the North and China has boomed thanks to the direct flight service.

The report has called for the prioritization of further direct links to China and other key growth markets to help drive Northern prosperity and balance the British economy.

The study "The China Dividend: One Year On" by economic consultants Steer Davies Gleeve is the most comprehensive analysis ever undertaken into the economic and social impact of a brand new direct, long haul route between two countries.

It revealed the Manchester-Beijing air route, operated by Hainan Airlines has driven a significant increase in exports, inward investment Wholesale Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey , and international student numbers into the north.

It also delivered a substantial increase in inbound tourists to the north, with many lured by the region's natural and historic attractions, luxury shopping sites and Premier League football teams.

The benefits are predicted by researchers to grow substantially in the years ahead as the profile of the region increases further in Asia.

The value of goods exported from Manchester Airport to China increased by 265 percent to 262 million U.S. dollars every month.

The number of Chinese students enrolling at the University of Manchester is double the rate of other universities in Britain.

Meanwhile, since the beginning of the Beijing route, Chinese tourists contribution to the region's visitor economy has doubled to 182 million U.S. dollars.

Jake Berry MP Cheap Devin Harris Jersey , Minister for the Northern Powerhouse and Local Growth, said: "In just one year the Hainan route has brought such significant rewards to the Northern Powerhouse that I feel there is a real appetite in exploring launching airline routes from Manchester to other regions in China."

BUDAPEST, July 11 (Xinhua) -- Organizers have provided the best conditions possible for a perfect Championship, Hungarian Minister for National Development and Chairman of the Organizing Committee Miklos Sesztak said here Tuesday at a press conference.

"We have provided the best conditions possible, it's now the athletes' turn to shine in these venues Cheap Wesley Matthews Jersey ," Sesztak said.

"We invested a lot in creating superb infrastructures for these Championships, but these facilities will remain for the youth of Budapest and Hungary. They represent a solid investment for the sport development of our nation," Sesztak said.

"We are very honored and happy to be here in Budapest, the magnificent Hungarian capital! The competition is about to start and I can already say that FINA will most probably celebrate the best World Championships in its history," said FINA president Julio Maglione Cheap Yogi Ferrell Jersey , also present at the press conference.

"This is outstanding taking into account that the authorities had only two years to prepare this organization. What was done here in Budapest and in lake Balaton is simply impressive and the venues are all amazing facilities," Maglione added.

FINA Executive Director Cornel Marculescu was also optimistic about the outcome of the competition.

"Our FINA World Championships are one of the biggest sport events in the world. Two years ago, in Kazan 2015, we had an unprecedented 6.8 billion cumulative TV viewers, demonstrating the attractiveness and strength of Aquatics. I believe we can do better here in Budapest Cheap Josh McRoberts Jersey ," Marculescu declared.

At the end of the press conference, the first two gold medals of Budapest worlds were symbolically awarded to Maglione and Marculescu.

The tournament starts on July 14, 2017 and will attract over 2,200 athletes from around 180 National Federations. Until July 30, Budapest and Balaton (West of Hungary) will live at the rhythm of FINA's six aquatic disciplines - swimming Cheap Jose Juan Barea Jersey , water Polo, diving, synchronised swimming, open water Swimming and high diving, and its citizens will be able to enjoy 75 events on the program of FINA's showcase event.

Premier calls for more efforts to promote economic upgrading in west China

China's Liaoning aircraft carrier leaves Hong Kong after five-day visit

Southwest China issues orange level high temperature warning

Railway linking 7 provinces Cheap Steve Nash Jersey , regions expected to be in operation in 2020

Soldiers, officers of aircraft carrier Liaoning visit elders in HK

Number of Tibetan antelopes rises to over 200,000 at Changtang in Tibet

Blooming cole flowers attract tourists in NW China's Xinjiang

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

SYDNEY, July 6 (Xinhua) -- The quarter- and semi-inals of the ITTF World Tour table tennis event got underway on Thursday, as the women's team of China continued its dominance in the third day of action on the Gold Coast.

In the first quarter final of the day Cheap Jason Kidd Jersey , China's Wang Manyu took on her compatriot Chen Xingtong, winning in straight sets 4-0.

"This is a good time for me to gain experience. In a way I'm still like a junior so I don't have much pressure. I have to be open minded about my games," Wang said after the match.

The second quarterfinal saw Zhu Yuling book her own place in the semifinals against Wang, with a comprehensive 4-0 victory over Shiomi Maki of Japan.

After her victory, Zhu said she was looking forward to her semi-final matchup with Wand Cheap JaVale McGee Jersey , and that it is a "natural process" moving from the junior, to senior level of competition.

"It's just all about accumulating experience. We have never played against each other in a world match before. This could be a new beginning for us," Zhu said.

In the other quarterfinal matchups, .
Xiaoyeshi

Entrades: 100
Membre des de: dc. nov. 15, 2017 9:28 am

Torna a: De tot una mica

Qui està connectat

Usuaris navegant en aquest fòrum: No hi ha cap usuari registrat i 0 visitants