» inici   » bloc   » top 50   » novetats   » fòrum   » contacte             :::::::::: CanalNeu.cat :: el fòrum de la neu a Catalunya ::: T'agrada la neu ?

Documento sin título

Are You an Olympic Hero-

Estacions, comentaris, opinions..

Are You an Olympic Hero-

EntradaAutor: Reedvaneijk Data: ds. nov. 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Red Valentino lets you get your bow bag fix at a much lower price
Valentino bags are expensive. And they're not regular-person expensive, either. Coach bags are the bags that normal people think are expensive; Valentino bags are the bags that normal people don't even realize exist. Sometimes I wish I was one of those people who Canada Goose Freestyle Bodywarmer never got bit by the fashion bug, but sadly, I'm hooked and that won't change. Not soon, not ever.Luckily, Valentino's diffusion line Red Valentino has started selling several handbags exclusively through Saks, and I think that we can all agree that the Red Valentino Sequin Bow Crossbody would make a pretty good alternative to one of Valentino's regular four-figure options.The design of this bag, and the big bow in particular, will be familiar to anyone who follows Valentino accessories, and I expected a similarly familiar price when I first laid eyes on the piece. I assumed that if the bags were going to bear that much of a resemblance at times, then toning down the price too much might send the wrong signals. Either my logic is wrong or the Valentino marketing people are totally undermining their accessories brand, but this bag is priced under $400. I'll assume that I'm the party in error. Buy through Saks for $395.P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or Canada Goose jas sale Nederland online any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!
Reedvaneijk

Entrades: 53
Membre des de: dj. maig 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Torna a: Esquí Alpí

Qui està connectat

Usuaris navegant en aquest fòrum: No hi ha cap usuari registrat i 1 visitant